City of Faith is working closely with governmental agencies in order to mitigate transmission of the COVID-19 to our residents and staff. Effective March 13, 2020 the following measures were deployed by the City of Faith in order to mitigate the spread of the virus:
- Visitation and Social visits, including home passes have been suspended for 30 days, at which time the suspension will be reevaluated.
- Resident movement has been limited only to work, mental health and community treatment services. Medical trips will continue as necessary.
- Volunteers visits have been suspended for 30 days, at which time the suspension will be reevaluated.
- Outside church services have been discontinued. Residents are encouraged to continue to practice their faith traditions within the facility.
- We have implemented regular daily temperature testing and screening for symptoms of COVID-19. Any resident that exhibits symptoms of the virus will be isolated from the other residents. Any staff member that exhibits symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Any resident on home confinement who exhibits symptoms will not be required to come into the RRC and staff will not be performing home visits. Residents will be required to maintain telephone contact with the RRC.